Friday, August 05, 2011

Salt

I watched a movie called, Salt. It was a movie like Bourne series but with a female lead, which was Angelina Jolie.

The movie was very good. When the action started, it was non stop till the end. I don't seem to remember an action movie with so little lines, yet so many actions. I was not watching it attentively, but I could still feel the thumping sequences one after another. I think it was an incredible action movie. One of the best I've seen so far in recent years. One thing this movie proved was that you don't need action stars for action movies, since all the techniques, special effects, and editing will do most of the work. The skill of acting is more important than skill of actions. Although Angelina Jolie still ran like a girl, but she was a really good actor. This movie reminds me of Liam Neeson's taken recently. Same thing, great actor, plus all the movie magic, plus solid script, equals great action movie!

No comments: