Saturday, August 13, 2011

I could not talk

I could not talk. I went to psychologist, I could not really talk. I played tennis with new people, I cannot talk. I walked with other people, I cannot talk. I am frustrated, I cannot talk. I am on the phone with my sister, I cannot talk. I walked with my mom, I cannot talk. I watched movies with other people, I cannot talk. I am all in my mind, I cannot talk. I cannot talk. I cannot talk.

Roger was going to a music festival with a female friend at Maine. Before they got on the way, they played a treasure hunt for the celebration of Roger's birthday. They talked, argued, interacted. I merely observed, tagged along, reactive. One more day to live, one more distance away from the world. I cannot express myself. I cannot talk.

stuffed, stuffed, stuffed! Keep watching, kept watching, watching, until I blind?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: