Thursday, September 15, 2011

online traveling

When I went to some forum and post some comments, I would go back again and again to wait for any reply. Hoping to see somebody "agree" with me. You see, I do not only want to see replies, I want to see comments supported me. I literally go back there repeatedly. When I see no one replied, I felt terrible. A sense of desecration, the air felt stuffy, and heart would jump madly. If somebody disagreed, I would be all heart pumping and prepare to try to persuade. If i saw one approving response, I would feel joyous and high. All three were a horrid. The expectation, anger, frustration, extreme sense of loneliness, and light-fluffy feeling all make me out of place.

Comments from other people have too many sway on my emotion, self esteem, and thoughts. But I have very little regard about my sense of I as a whole. There is something, but it is not even worth mentioning. humbug

No comments: