Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Verizon

I called verizon a month ago. Because my uncle got his deal of 79.99 triple play deal for home that is already installed with Fio. I do not have Fio installed, but I think there would no harm in asking. I was wrong, big time.

I called verizon, and the service man picked up told me that this 79.99 deal was for the home stated above. After a bit chitchat, the verizon service man suddenly said I can get the deal. I was surprised! I asked again. The reply I got was affirmative. I was jumping. Then he started to give me all the confirmation number and all the details...blah, blah, blah. Oh, his name was Steve.

A month later, which is now. I got my bill. The tiple play deal on that thing is 99.99. But the total bill is even more bizarre. It is 149.99. It is outrageous! I called verizon last Friday. After hearing my problem, the service lady told me to wait for Steve to call me. I waited until today. No one called. So I called verizon at 3 today. Then the service man, Jack, told me that he and his manager cannot give me that deal. Then he said that he could give me a reduced price for 84.99. Plus free HBO HD channel for 3 months. I did think straight, I said yes. Whenever was I in this kind of situation, I could never make right decision! My gosh! I absolutely hate myself!

No comments: