Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tomorrowland impression

I watched Tomorrowland.  It was  really good movie, although the ending was not good.  From the beginning, it really grabbed my attention with many twists and mystery.  There were two girls in the movie, one is mystery, the other is the guide for audience.  The guide was really good.  I was awed and twisted with guide.  The mystery girl was incredible.  The composer she displayed on screen really went beyond her age.  The pace of the movie was excellent until the end.  GC of course, was not bad either. 

The ending was sad though.  It created a mysterious world throughout the film, but could not bring it to life in the end.  The theme of the movie reminded me of another one.  But I can't remember the movie. 

The reason I watched this movie was purely because of its trailer.  The first trailer was really awesome!  :) 

No comments: