Friday, January 08, 2016

somet thoughts

I kept wondering about one thing.  How come I work so hard at work place, but when I come home, I changed to something else?  Whatever I worked on at work place was not mine.  When it came to what is really mine, I slack off!  Outrageous!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I told Vic that I was going to watch ant-man at the end of work, 2 days ago.  He said he hasn't watched it yet.  Like usual, I expressed my surprise.  He must have thought it funny.  So he said he will watch it that night after work and we will have something to talk about.  I thought it was a funny idea. 

He did not mention the movie yesterday.  I thought it must've been a joke.  I said something in the end of day.  Yeah, he must've been joking.  And yet, I carried for two days. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: