Monday, December 27, 2010

State of mind

Out of control. panicking, unsatisfactory, disgusted, lonely, fear, anger, shame, fear, cold, murderous heart, lonely, lonely, unresolved, regret, numb, dumb, insecure, shame, trapped, no where to go, on an unstoppable train.

out of control: I have a hard time to reign my desire.
panicking: future seemed to be unknow, but deep down there is a prediction.
unsatisfactory: always.
disgusted: must be me.
lonely: i want to play.
fear: windy in the night.
anger: explosive inside of me. fragile with a dip.
shame: speak no evil.
fear: done.
cold: ignore, boxed inside out.
murderous heart: volcano inside looming.
lonely: friends.
unresolved: to have or not to have
regret: writing this
numb: calm on the outside. make no facial movements.
dumb: move, you dummy...
insecure: what if?
shame: out of toilet papers...
trapped: old man and the sea
no where to go: are there safe?
on an unstoppable train: do I lose grip? or am I not able to?

No comments: