Tuesday, December 14, 2010

silent slippery, boom

silent slippery, boom. That is what all I remembered about the last time I totaled a car. That was on a high way. I got very impatient, for the reason was unknown to me this day. I was driving my mom, my sis, and my mom's friends, Shu Ching from Kingdom Hall. It was lightly showered road though the shower had ceased. When I am driving with my mom's friends, or other people while my mom is on the car, she is always nervous. She would tell me to slow down, watch out, or be careful, or some other things. And I would get very annoyed. The more she anxious and uttering, I got more the angrier. I would never understand the reason. That's probably what happened that day.

I switched lane from second to the third. I did not think my speed was above 65 mph. The third lane came to a hold in front of me beyond at least 6 yard, I think. I tried to brake. I knew instantly what happened, the brake did not work, and my car started to slide, like a water jet on a lake. The rest was absolute silence. Until I hit the car in front of me and looked to the back seat for my mom and Shu Ching. I tried steer my car to the road side but to no prevail. Boom.

That was 7 years ago. I felt extremely panicky after reading my uncle's email about my mom's medicare thing just now. I have no idea why this silent slippery boom memory came up. I guess in a way, I feel I am in that situation again. Sometimes I feel I would like to swallow a bomb and let it explode inside of me...

No comments: