Saturday, January 08, 2022

普通人 觀後感

 I just saw a movie called Nobody.  It was a really fun action movie.  I find the arch of the story was a bit odd, because I thought most of action or comedy will dip in the middle of the story, then come back up with a bang.  This one was different.  It started from the bottom, then, slanged up all the way to the end.  

The action was really fun, especially the bus scene.  The fight is gritty and I could felt the weight of each strike.  The other action scenes were fantastic as well.   But weirdly, the beginning of the bus scene was hilarious.  A lot of scenes were funny, I kept scratching my head, do not understand the reason at all.  I am still thinking about that bus scene, I feel that the movie really made the character's feeling crystal clear.  So when the protagonist found a group of people he could pour his energy into, was funny.  But for other scenes, like he totally want to confess something, but his audience always died mid way through his speech.  It was ridiculous enough to be hilarious.  

I love how this movie was a bit like JohnWick but choose the cat as opposed of JohnWick's dog.  

I felt there're a lot of piece left unsaid between the protagonist's wife and everything else.  It's like they are creating another universe like JohnWick.  I am not sure I'd like it.  I rather it just be a stand alone movie.  

No comments: