Sunday, March 27, 2011

I love her (1)

I love her. When I first saw her. I was feeling embarrassed at the moment before I saw her the first time. I do not remember how she looked. She came in with a friend of hers. It felt like a cool wind sweeping through a door into a hot and weary room. She's all smiling and giggling with her friend. The teacher said hi to her with a smile then introduced me to her. That was lunch time. She brought me to school cafeteria and sat down for a bite. I forgot what did I have. I forgot the room was with people filled. I did not remember what she said, or what I said. I just remembered that I sat there with a girl with a smile on her face so big and so bright, I had to avert my gaze somewhere. I felt uncomfortable somehow because of history. I felt weird. But I know I did not want to leave. And I did not. A memory forever sealed.

That was the first day of my high school in USA. I feel sad now that is a memory for me solely.

No comments: