Monday, July 22, 2013

movies recently

Get the Gringo was really good.  I am so glad to see Melgibson in a fun movie. 

Snitch, I think it's probably the best dwaynejohnson movie I've seen.  It's not really an action movie.  The main character doesn't need to be acted by DJ.  But I think with DJ in place and intentionally made him vulnerable like a common people, it adds something to the movie and showcased DJ's ability to act.  I love it.  It also is a political movie, it showed us one unfair law. 

Silverlining Playbook, was a very fun movie.  I could not it as a movie for people with those disorders though.  As a romantic comedy I think it was really awesome, it should be ranked with BJ's diary, Sleepless in Seattle...etc. 

Guilt trip, with sethrogen and barbrastreisand.  I took a risk on this one.  I could predict the ending even the process.  But the movie did not disguise itself.  When it's angry, it's angry.  When it's funny, it's funny.  I liked it.  I watched with my mom, she liked it a little as well. 

No comments: