Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some funny lines

After watching a few movies, I found there were few things made me laugh.

super8: Cary: He's too stoned!
Martin: Oh, drugs are so bad!

agora: when the christian and jewish were arguing on the court, jewish elder started to tear his own garments in the heat of discussion. That made me laugh so hard... it reminded me once after I read about jesus. the pharisee used to tear their own garment in the book. I wondered why they do that and though they were all very strong. while thinking, I started to try to tear my t shirt. for I thought I could not tear it apart. but I was so wrong... at least, my t shirt was very easy to be shredded. lol

the ides of march: Stephen Meyers: You can lie, you can cheat, you can start a war, you can bankrupt the country, but you can't fuck the interns. They get you for that.

patton: Patton: Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

No comments: