Friday, March 08, 2019

Lakers and prima donna

I've always watched a lot of NBA Talk Shows.  Ang Lee said conflict is what made the story interesting.  Like last year's Spurs KL story, this year's LJ and lakers, KI and celtics.  LJ and KI's story line are extremely similar.  And with KD, three super star, one same primadonna story.

LJ is even more about leadership.  He just past MJ in Scoring.  But media showed the time when Kobe past MJ, how people celebrated!  Kobe, one of the famously selfish player, as media called him.  Compare to Kobe, LJ like to share balls more, would never be let people down right in front of their face...  But it's not.  With AD's Case, LJ showed that he works behind other people's back.  He will be buddy buddy with you in the lime light, but once he's in the dark.  You don't know what he is thinking.  Nice guy mentality. 

I saw an open court series, CBosh mentioned that when he was against Spurs, they were the nicest guy.  But when the ball started to jump, everything turned 180...  Spurs don't trash talks, but they play extremely competitive.  That is most interesting.  But I felt in some ways this kind nice image is different from LJ's... I've seen TD said something about killing the opponents with no uncertain terms.  That was quite a shock to me.  But somehow I felt the genuine in those words.

LJ will certainly be coming back.  But I felt that he dig a hole for himself.  I think his body really is not like before, the injury really get to him.  But leadership is really not just about what  one can do physically.  The will that never give up, and striving for the goal with steady steps.

I am wondering if kobe's straight forward to you face, LJ's courtesy yet not sincere, or TD's silent but determined, which one would work best?

I like TD's the best.  But I think I am more like LJ's.  Just rambling. 

No comments: