Tuesday, July 17, 2018

a little desparation brooding

I felt a bit lousy.  Just a moment ago, I had an impulse of hitting my head against the wall, almost felt like a blood boiling rage all of a sudden. 

But after writing a few, it makes me calm down. 

I felt I lost all interests.  The only thing I do in my down time was to find work.  Work.  I hate those works.  Mind numbing!  I keep telling myself, it's a good training.  I lack patience, I lack focus.  Those jobs is good training ground for both.  Talking about it riled me up. 

But I think I need to learn to relax. 

Too much learning, too many lessons. 

And yet, if I ask myself 3 questions, can I answer them? 

1.  What's my primary doctor's name? 

2.  How much money in my VG account? 

3.  What's more important, cooking or watching movies? 


No comments: