Saturday, June 29, 2013

random thouhts

I used kettlebell yesterday.  It was a very basic swing, basically, I squatted with back straight, both arms holding kettlebell straight, swing towards behind my butt naturally and effortlessly.  Then with a thrust in the hip, stand up and swing the kettlebell up with momentum of the hip thrust.  Arms are only for guiding and should be too forceful.  My goodness, my butt and inside of thighs can feel the power of this movement! 

--------------------------------------


I need to buy card and print some photos to mail to Su Zhou... 

--------------------------------------

I felt a twinge of sadness when I saw kettlebell...  Because they were using the same thing in China dates back 600s....  I went to utoob, there are bunches of video of stonelock players...  And yet, people knew kettlebell and not stonelock.  I find it funny and sad... 

-------------------------------------

I feel I have many things to do.  But I feel scared. 

No comments: