Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Correct answer

I want a correct answer!

What?

I want a correct answer!

But...but there's no correct answer...

What?! What you mean by that? No correct answer?!

No. And what was the question?

Well...everything and anything...

Huh?

You know...

No...

I mean I want the correct answer to everything I say...

Pooo....hahahahahaha... There's no such thing! What on earth did you come up with this stupid idea?!

There's no such thing? Then how does a president know what to say to another Country's leader to maximize the advantage for their country? How does a teacher know what to say so his student's could learn? How does a boy know what to say when he was attracted to a girl? How does a person motivate himself to do something he knows he needs to do but lack the strength and courage to act it out? How do you pray to God, but not appeared to be selfish, but humble and obedient before God's eyes?

OOh... Those are loads of questions...

And you are telling me that there's no answer written somewhere?

No, I don't believe so...

That is disappointing.

But I thought you just say whatever is in your mind...

No...

Why not?

Then I won't come out right...

What's wrong with coming out wrong?

Are you kidding me?

No. Explain to me... Why are you so obsessed with being correct? How come you are so afraid of being wrong?

Well...

Yhea...

Well, being right makes me feel good.

Okay...

Being wrong embarrassed me. I hate being embarrassed... Absolutely hated it...

Ah, so you are more afraid of being embarrassed...

Yeah, I guess so...

Hehehe...

Now, now...

Oh, come on now... I am not very far from you... If you can't even stand embarrassed in front of me...

Fine...fine...


*for a long time, chilly wind swirled...

You know, for the longest time, I keep wondering about a question.

Yeah, another one?

Yes. The question is that is it necessary that in order to mature, we absolutely have to experience failures?

I would think so...for most people at least...

So let's say if I don't experience embarrassment, I won't be able to grow?

You see... I don't have the correct answer here... It is a question of 1 + 1... And even for 1 + 1, there are many people who find lots of different answers for it...

No comments: