Monday, May 17, 2010

quotes from video games

There are many good quotes from video games as well. I don't really remember a lot though.

The Longest Journey:

flying girl telling April: "This is my tale, the tale of stars, and i tell it to you in my own words, as it was told to me by my teacher, in her own words."


Prince of Persia Sands of Time:

Finding my way to the baths from here should be easy. I'll just ask the next sand creature that I come across - 'Excuse me, could you direct me to the baths please? Thank You!' 'Don't mention it! I used to be a bath attendant back when I was alive!'. *imitating Farah* 'I'll meet you at the baths!' She orders me around as if I was a servant! It's my own fault. With women, you have to show them you're in charge right from the start, or they'll walk all over you! I've been too indulgent. Probably because I felt sorry for her. Well, it stops now! From now on, she'll have to tow the line. (pause) That is, assuming I can find her.

I could marry her! After all, she is a Maharajah's daughter. A conquered one, but still, her blood is royal. . . . All right, I've decided. I will marry her. I'll tell her the first chance I get.

(when you die) No no no, that's not the way it happened. Shall I start again?


Sacrifice:

Eldred asked Abraxus: How can you simply acquiesce?!


Shogun Total War Warlord Edition:

you have much to learn about the way of the samurai.


Psychonauts:

where is the milkman?


outcast:

it's a gamsav.

No comments: