Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fall came

I went to Texas last week, from Tues to Fri.  It's a very short trip.  We went to my aunt's new home, which is really middle of nowhere.  We went to Houston and Austin, both 5 hour round trip.  But it is unique.  The ranch was big, and there are cows free ranging 6 feet off our front door.  I was hoping to pet a cow.  But they were extremely shy.  It was a curious sight when all of sudden, all cow raised their head to look at you.  You know it's true that they noticed you although I don't want to anthropomorphize the cow.  At that moment, it felt funny like I was being discovered by a group people I was trying to sneak around.  I was wearing red the first day so I was also wonder if they'd charge because of that.  lol That range is beautiful.  It has at least 2 ponds, a wooded area, the landscape was interesting enough.  But it needs a lot of work.  I wonder if my aunt and her husband could really handle it. 

----------------------------------------------

Like I said that place was far from big city.  We went to Austin to meet my cousin, that was a 5 hour trip, wait, cross that, with some stops along the way, it was a whole day trip.  And we only meet my cousin for a 40 minutes Ramen...  The soup itself was decent enough, but portion was small... 

Then on Thursday, we went to Wendy's house in Houston for dinner.  It was only a meal, not even a tea time.  Then, whew, we were leaving.  PQ driving home this time.  It was really dark the closer we get to the destination.  To me, it's amazing to drive 5 hours round trip just to have a meal.  But my gosh, when I looked back it was like a dream.  Short, weird, but  vivid.  It was in a hurry, many details were missing.  It felt awkward.  That awkward may make the trip memorable?  lol 

------------------------------------------------

On the last night in Texas, I had a dream.  I dreamt of CJ dressed in a  black dress, with a bit shoulders showing.  She walked to my left side, then maybe we exchanged a few words.  I thought she was going to sit by my side.  But no, she sat on my left thigh.  I could not help but exploded to hug her, put my head on her shoulder.  Then I was pulled from it, in a state of shock. 

------------------------------------------------


We went to rock climbing on 10-18-2015 morning with george, george's wife, CJ, CJ's brother.  I was surprised that all of us could accomplishing a lot for that day.  I thought george was doing great, so was his wife, tian zhou yiao.  CJ's brother did not surprise me.  I already knew her will, but I was surprised at CJ's ability to climb.  CJ's brother seemed really interested, he even asked the staff there about the transportation.  It surprised me that the rcok gym provide service to pick people up at subway station! 

After two and half hours of climbing, we went to  Brooklyn to eat.  On the way back, I missed a turn, then I have to pay the toll booth...  :p 


--------------------------------------------------



No comments: