Saturday, November 21, 2015

unmovalbe object

Do you ever wonder, wondering how were you falling into sleep?  I did.  I wondered about it a lot.  I wondered what was I doing right before sleep happened.  I wonder if I was imagining something.  For it seemed that I could fall into sleep quite easily, if I cooked up a story first.  But I always wondered, how come I never really dreamed of those stories.  In fact, I never really remembered my dream during my sleep.  But right after I opened my eyes, the imagination I cooked up before I sleep, I could still remembered them. 

------------------------

What's the point of the above paragraph?  What is the theme that I want to explore?  I feel I lost the topics.  I usually went blank if I wanted to start something.  I thought if I scrambled on, I could find it.  For one moment, I know it was there.  But then, I could not stop scrambling.  Or, I thought if was on the train of thoughts then.  So if I kept scrambling, it would appear automatically.  No.  It's not the case.  How sad...

-----------------------


No comments: