Tuesday, September 15, 2015

some records

Mom fractured her left ankle on 8/24/2015 before 5:00 clock afternoon.  I was at the library at the time.  Our neighbor, Mark & Paula's daughter saw it and came over to help her up.  I thought it was just a sprained ankle, but when my sister heard of it.  She insisted on bring mom to the doctor.  That was Tuesday.  It was a fracture after mom went to Lowell's Gen's emergency unit twice. 

Mom kept mentioning how it was a much better experience compared to the last time she fractured her knee cap.  It was a much pleasant experience, I agree.  But sadly, it seemed I did not have much recollection of it!  This is truly weird!  I can sum up something basic, like maintaining toilet seat... but I can't remember much else...  I do not understand the reasoning behind. 

It somehow reminded me a movie, where the protagonist was cruising life using a remote control.  Maybe I was like that.  Very sad. 

--------------------------

We had some weird inventory count discrepancy, some part number have more stock.  We missed three weeks inventory count since 8/17/2015.  CJ proposed it as a shipping error.  Because there's another one very similar part number located right below, was missing exactly the same amount that was over.  Vic was annoyed.   I thought it could be a box misplacement induced shipping error.  But a shipping error nonetheless.  

I just remembered that when Vic was off on the week of 8/24/2015, I was picking his part, the p/n that was missing, was already missing 300 pcs.  My record that week on that p/n was incomplete, for I thought I would come back and count, if I got time!  Sadly, I did not.

 The ATW part is the same thing.  But CJ agreed to zeroed it out.  We will see.   

No comments: