Wednesday, April 15, 2020

two movies last night

i watched 2 movies last night.  

Rambo the last blood:

It's a near total waste of time.  The only reason it's not a "total" waste of time, is because watching Mr. Stallone execute the last move was really quite jaw dropping.  


Onward:

It's incredibly weird to transform from Rambo to this animation.  LOL, it might be a sign that I am really numb with the violence...  A dangerous sign.  

The movie was really good!  I loved it!  I hesitate to watch it  because I felt the character design and story does not sound that interesting to me.  But Pixar movie has this effect to relate simple relationships and make it friendly and fun in a heart warming way.  It showed in small details but became very memorable.  I love it.  

Quote from the movie:

"I hope there's still a little magic left in you."  

Such simple phrase, but it touches my heart in some way.  :)  




No comments: