Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Some rhymes I wrote in the past couple years

I have written rhymes for some post at facebook and instagram throughout the years.

I cam collecting them here.  Many of them were presented with pictures, but I am only collecting the writings.

2020/3/24:

Snowed last night, now it's melting.
Through the green filter,
Comes in the sun lit morning
The droplets bounced on the wall
Like a rain,
The sound and sun and shadow
Of my cat
He's enjoying the sun
I, the rain.

--------------------------------

2020/2/26:

What is an image to you
A reflection?
Or just an image?

I'm only a passer by
I felt scared
Fear an image made
In sleeping baby?

It's an image caught in a second
Of a person's life
But a second stopped
Is a second lost
Thus a still born
Was what I fear

Death then does it remind


(Wrote a poem about sculpture at MFA Boston)

--------------------------------

2020/2/17:

Found a window
It's quiet
Because cat is napping


(Mom was reading at my table upstairs)


---------------------------------



2019/12/26:

Friends forever? Of course!
Never leave me? Of course!
Anything of me? 
Peace and quiet in the car?
.... No!

(writing for a trip to NH on Christmas, w/ my cousin, ML, and ML's sis, along with Xiao Hu, my cousin's dog.  The dog was very anxious in the car always)

---------------------------------

2019/12/22:

T's a realize with gratitude
Basically a ball of fur
Standing with paws raised
And wide wide wondered
I pray to thee
For them never to find
Since cows feed and milk
Dogs guide and smells
I hope cuddly and cute is
All I need to do.
In this coming year

(post a drawing of a cat made in Taiwan, 2019/10)

-------------------------------------


2020/12/17:

Snowy path, cover the red snow
Bare minimum tree, it's canopy
So transparent, in a lucid storm

Let me yap a little
From this little stone


--------------------------------

2019/11/15:


Night sky,
I was wondering,
Why winter style was so dark.
We dress ourselves in dark hat
Dark coat and dark pants
What shines is the gleaming grease
You put on your boots

I,
Was chasing a big moon
Night sky

---------------------------------------





2019/9/23:

Flowers of early Fall
It's colder in the morning and night.
I found bees using flowers as beds.
Why don't they go home
Is it the starry sky
Or they love bathing in the sun,
Until it's too late, too cold
To go home.

-----------------------------------

2019/7/17:


Sleeping under a tree, woke up
Still not a Buddha.
That's a weary dream we just had
But why, if we woke, and nothing
Has changed.

Oh, didadidadida.
Time goes around without noticing me
Why can't I do the same to him

Butterfly is going to come,
I just hope this year's flower bed
Is ready. Thanks to this year's rain,
I can live in a lazy man's dream.

---------------------------------



2019/6/28:

Thank you, postal service. For a year,
What an experience!
And serving a community
as pretty as this!
I went through a storm,
Saw a river, its beauty I cannot decipher,
I love the sunny days, people amazed
To see me deliver.
Sometimes scared of dogs of three
Circling around me.
And at times, overwhelmed, when clerks kept piling on me.
But my master always cheerful,
My co-workers helped me to sort,
Answer my questions, and tolerated me.
Thank you so much,
I put these in my treasure vault,
For one day, I can open it
And be proud to be one of you for a while!

(made a card for Middleton Post Office, where I worked for a year as a carrier)

------------------------------------------

2019/6/27:

Walking near the midnight
People are gone,
Cars? Gone too.

How can a tree be visible in this dark
It has to be darker than the sky

I walked to downtown
The only place with lamp at night
In this town

And there, I saw a practical effect.
A symphony, a synergy
Between light,
Concrete,
And trees,
reflect and refract
Making the shadow of the night.

---------------------------------



2019/4/21:

Add a little color to the picture!
Plant a sweet dream for every swing.

--------------------------------------------

2019/4/21:

I drove over this little guy today. He was so small, looked like a piece of fallen leaf...
Stopped the car 20 feet and realized it's a young snapping turtle.
Walked back and picked him up, was afraid he's going to bite me, but I guess he was scared too.
Put him by the lake, where he's probably heading originally.
Little guy opened his mouth at me, smiling, are you?

----------------------------------------

2019/4/17:

I jump with my tail.
Don't be surprised,
You worldly people.
Just because you've never seen it
Doesn't mean it's abnormal,
Just a creative mind explode.

(picture showed Ashby lying on the ground belly up)

------------------------------------

2019/4/1

Same locale, different weather.
I think a philosopher would lament
Life is a circle
I think an artist would try to express their feelings using any means
I think a forensic scientist would try to find the location
But a business man, he will learn from this and find a marketing team to sell their product in the spring... .

----------------------------------

2019/3/25:

A Royal pose, the only thing needs now is, you guessed, a Rolex.

(Ashyby posted for a pose by the window)

----------------------------------------

2019/3/4:

I see sth special.
A face with teeth
And dreary eyes.
Usually with fins.
On the top of the food chain.
How weird.
It is here
In the snow.

(after snow, snow covered car looks like a shark in certain angle)

-----------------------------------------

2019/2/6:


Just came back from from visiting mom, sis, uncle, aunt, cousins, friends, neighbors, they were asking about you...
I said, sorry, he lost his tie...
It would not be polite...
They suggested you used mine.

(Ashby looks like wearing a tie and suit)

----------------------------------------

2018/10/27:

It was raining and windy, but pretty.
.
.
.
But, when I got back, there's only me left. rain was horizontal, and wind was parallel. .
.
.
.
Regret, on so many level...

(delivering mail in a storm, came across a small river, been driven around it, never gave it much throught, but it caught my eyes in the storm!)
---------------------------------------------------------

2018/10/7:


Looked at those empty chairs,
Reminded me and you,
Went out to take photos
Of red and gold.
While I'm your model,
And all the trees,
All the rivers,
And the hills,
Are just backgrounds.
It's been a while,
Another Autumn.
Not an empty setup though.
Look, I can see your smile.

-------------------------------------

2018/9/25:

It's a window,
Kind magical
Some people
Can lead you
To a place
Wonderful!

(took a picture Grandpa left behind)

-----------------------------------

2018/9/17:

Enroute to work, it was foggy. Combined with sun, green pasture, and long shadow, quite pretty.
(morning sunday, foggy, caught a couple a pictures)

----------------------------------
2018/8/21:

Norhing is created by me, friend's amazing wedding, grand location, good cell phone!
Thank you for sharing!
(took a picture at Tom's wedding)

------------------------------------

2018/8/5:

Today is sunny,
i was doing package delivery,
Along the way,
There are something
amazes me,
A red sun smiled hotly,
And a lima 'laxed in
On a lot of green.
There, there, thats my story.

---------------------------------

2018/6/17:

We went to the mountain
Ignorant as we were
Frail as usual
How can we know
The height from low
Onward we go
Steady the foot
Through the valley and river
Ascent to the top
Mountain revealed
What eagle saw
Last step was a trial
Mixed with physical
and sore muscle
All the boulders and rocks
And the tree roots and sliding mud
And bad knees and bad ankles
Empty lot awaited us
The orange sun painted
On the mountain side
As lonely driver pulled away
His car was full
Of the people in a dreaming state
'tis the day with no regret

--------------------------------------

2016/11/11:

Midnite monster, dream shredder, awwwwww....



No comments: