Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Just some thoughts

I started this blog half hour ago.  But I only wrote the title down.  Then, for half an hour, I went and surfed the net and watching Youtubes.  At first I thought I would write about 30 minutes until 2.  Nothing was done.  I got distracted.  

I got distracted.  A perfect sentence.  I got distracted.  A man without goal and thoughts in his life.  A complete useless man.  

-------------------------------------------------------

I was watching my cousin's free Shaolin exercise video, which they made to specifically for the current condition of the world.  Their passion for their art is very impressive.  My cousin and his girl friend works side by side, that's very impressive too.  I gotta try their work out sometimes.  

-------------------------------------------------------

I was going to drive a friend to Penn.  But I got cold symptoms for a few days, finally I decide I should tell that friend.  This pandemic thing is annoying...  I don't think I contracted it, but I do have phlegm in my throat...  This is really a big let down...  I was looking forward to go for this road trip.  That friend acted quickly, because her daughter is going to deliver very soon.  She immediately changed the flight she was going to give up and she's on the way to air port as we speak.  I can see her being stressed out.   Grrrrr....  I did not even work... How did I get a cold??  

--------------------------------------------------------

I want to write it and forget it.  But is it possible?  The blissful forgetfulness.  

--------------------------------------------------------

Mom asked me was she really a terrible mom?  Because my sister came in as usual yesterday to have their bible study.  The, my sister mentioned an incident where my mom insisted my sister to have a  proper breakfast, but my sister did not have stomach for it.  Then my mom got heated and according to my sister's account, my mom threw the hot chocolate drink on my sister's face and clothes.  

Mom did not remember any of it.  My sister is so sure of it.  I don't really remember it.  

My mom's saying my sister did not remember herself being very difficult.  

I think I am the sole benefactor of their conflict...  And yet this is what I turned out to be.  And here,  I starting to think of myself again, disgusted at myself.    

--------------------------------------------------------

I've been watching youtube videos about bags for quite sometimes now.  It started with EDC, everyday day carry.  It's kind hilarious.  First they started with keys, wallets, phones, then slowly, the list was getting longer with pocket knifes, watches, flashlights, self defense tools, multi-tools...etc.  Then there's the bag.  

I bought a bag from timbuk2 for my sister last year, trying to replace the bag she used for more than 5 years now which was from timBk2 too.  It's too small for her, turns out.  So I started using it.  It's too small for me as well, I cannot even fit my water bottle, although for fairness, that's a big water bottle.  32 oz, 0.95 Lt in size.  

Material on the outside is solid, so was most of the interior linings.  But the quick pockets are not, they feel cheap in material(too thin), and the design is way too small, barely functional.  The bag is extra small, what can I do?  I thought the length of the bag was 11", I was mistaken, it's only 8"...  

The one I used before was eastsport messenger bag.  It has great capacity, light weight, and durable, I still have it.  But it so soft, cannot stand up, and organization was minimal.  The problem lies in the great capacity and minimal organization, I have to search for my pen in a great throw pocket.  After I used TimBk2, found TimBk2 to be too heavy. the organization was tempted but not successful.  But it can stand up, the buckle to tighten the stripe is a fantastic thing!  

But looking at my EDC, it's only key, wallet, cell phone, and a sketchbook.  To carry a bag everywhere is stupid...  LOL  

There's a particular bag I really like, it's from evergoods, but by reviewing my EDC.  It's extremely stupid to even think about it!?  

-----------------------------------------------------------




No comments: