Thursday, June 13, 2024

When was the last time I did...

 When was the last time I cooked from a recipe that I want to eat...?

I can't remember...  The last time I really did cook from a recipe that I want to cook, was a recipe for my cat 寶寶.  I cooked chicken liver paste.  He was very sick at his twilight.  My mind flashed another recipe for cheddar cheese jalapeno Cornbread.  But I think that was 2019 after my cousin came back from retreat center training.  So yeah, the last time I really cooked anything meaningful was for my cat.  After that, I don't remember much.  Oh, after talking to my mom about this question, there's a lamb recipe came to mind.  Sadly, I don't remember the recipe...


When was the last time I went to theater to watch a movie alone?

The last time I went to a theater was to watch Godzilla minus one.  But that was with my sister and brother in law.  The second recollection was John Wick 3 or 4.  Not a very good film, I watched with with George and another guy from Mascon.  I was going to  watch Alien 1979 a month ago but decided against it.    However it is not like I go to theater a lot.   



When was the last time I talk to somebody, while I do most of the talking?  

I don't remember.  Maybe sometimes I talked to my mom about history, books I read, movies I saw.  


No comments: