Friday, October 29, 2021

States of being

 When I was born, I knew nothing of this world.  my state of being is pretty much blank.  

When I start to perceive though, my state of being changed.  At the very beginning, it was wet and dark.  There might sound sound and vibration, but they are muffled.  But after being exposed to the outside word, the sound and vibration was intensifying, I am not sure how much light I could perceive, but it certainly astounded me.  I was silent, and in silence I hold my breath.  But suddenly, a violent vibration on my buttocks.  I did not know I have a behind, but the vibration sent a quick jolt from that area! I can no longer stay quiet.  I cannot hold out any longer, I need to react.  I cried.  And so came in my first breath of air.  My first state of being was then complete.  

Currently I am sitting and doing nothing.  How I come to be at this state was definitely not by sitting and waiting.  

No comments: