Monday, January 29, 2018

What's next?

What's next?

It's been 2 weeks now, I've been sulking.  But with family and many friends' support, I want to do something.  What's next?  I know I want to do something.  I will list something that I've been wanting to do but could not finish due to emotion, my inconsistency, and some other bad things I will recall later.  The list is a source where I want to do it personally.  And if possible, a career goal.


  • Japanese, I'd tried to study it while I was working in warehouse.  I even brought and practiced during the down time in warehouse.  
  • Excel, I'd a lot of fun designing the inventory sheet and packing sheet.  This was something unexpected.  I want to further my knowledge into Macro!
  • Cooking.  My mom is fanatic about cooking.  I am interested in it too.  I want to really learn to make dumplings, baozi, and Mr. Wang's Bing better!  
  • Cars, I watched Vic, doing all kinds of job around his car.  I am very interested in it as well.  But as far as the car goes, I might need quite a sum to really do what he does.  I am just hoping to put the most basic things into action, cleaning the cars, fix painting...etc.  
  • House, my living space.  To be able to work on house is wonderful.  But there are projects that I want to do which my mom called unnecessary, I will try to forget about it.  For house, there are two things, one is learn to be a handy man, small fixings; the other is learning to call professional!  
  • Drawing and Painting.  I used to carry a sketch book around, but lately, I ditched the idea.  I want it back!  Along with a bag of pen, pencil and colors.  
  • Coding, especially, Java Script, which was suggested by Dwight!  
  • Martial Arts, started by doing Lien Bu Chuan and Tai chi everyday.  
  • Yoga, started by doing two things.  One is writing notes after each class; the other is started to work out with my Mom!  
  • Medical vocabulary, I do not want to forget what I learned.  Although I already know that I did not want to be an interpreter, I still want to retain all the knowledge though.  Vocabulary!  
  • Reading plays, this is for my own practice on how to speak.  I want stage plays, what I have in mind is William Tennessee.  
  • Play with your money!!  CD, aunt told me; Sign up a brokerage account!  
  • Planting!  some house plant is no good, and don't forget about seeding for the coming year!  


It seemed a lot, but how to spread it out, how to pursue them consistently.  That needs further planning!  Do not be afraid of planning!   Remember Plan are meant to be broken!

I finished the list for now.  I will come back tonight to plan it out.  The purpose of this wait, is not out of laziness.  But to ensure that I will keep this planning in mind, so when I do plan it, do it out of ration than impulse.  


No comments: