Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Planning

1. Japanese.  I need to write and do it pretty much everyday.  I don't need to sit down for a long time for it at each session.  But a daily alotted time is important.  I need to write it, but even more importantly, just to have contact with it.  I will use  cell phone apps daily.


------------      -------------        ---------------

2.  Excel, I will try Lynda.  There are lessons in them, and I will follow them.  But the other thing is I need to figure it out a way to use them in real life!  My goal is to learn so I could use Macro.  That's a lofty goal.  Let's see what Lynda will take me.

--------------               ----------------------               ---------------

3.  Cooking.  切肉絲, 肉片.  切洋蔥.  基本上就是基本的食材準備.  包括廚房的清潔!   整齊清潔是每天的事.

--------------        -----------------          ----------------

4.  House.  Holes.  Holes, Holes, and clean, organized.  That includes my room.  First of all my room!  I will need to list, why I need to re-organize my room.  And how should I change it.  Holes on the wall!  I can fix them. And I will start fix them!  From today, until next Saturday(2/9/2018), I meant finish it next Saturday.  I have three main projects, 1, near side porch entrance; 2, in my room; 3, the walls above first floor bathroom door frame!

------------------     -------------------- -----------------

5.  Drawing and Painting.  First gather my tool!  my sketchbook and some pens and pencils!

---------------      ------------------       -------------------

6. Coding, I will try Lynda as well.  But I do want to search online for free resources as well!

-------------         -----------------         -----------------

7.  Martial arts.  My plan is to do it daily.  Don't matter how many times, or don't need to be serious... Just do it!

---------------          ---------------         --------------

8.  Yoga.  Keep a journal.  I need to jot down one today...

-------------      ---------------       ---------------

9.  Medical vocabulary.  use quiz it to make vocabulary cards!

----------------         --------------          ------------------

10.  Reading plays, I will get a William Tennessee's play, if MHL has it.

--------------      ---------------       ----------------

11.  Play with my money.  My first step is to see how much I have right now...   le sigh...

--------------        --------------       --------------

12.  Planting.  Yes, Start to put the seeds in the water now, especially the cilantro seeds...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, that's my plan!!!  I wonder how much I would remember this...  I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh, no, gotta be rational...  I will.  (sullenly)

No comments: