Sunday, June 14, 2015

whatever flows to the surface

a few days ago, Michelle came in warehouse and chatted with vic and me.  Whenever she talked to me, it's usually about me should get a girl friend.  One of the remark she made kept me thinking.  For she asked me if I had sister, I said yeah, and she's married.  She then wondered if she had kid.  No, I added, she doesn't want kid.  The reaction from Michelle was surprising, she said, "what did your parents do to you guys, that your sister doesn't want kid, and you don't want to even get a girlfriend."

A very sad remark.  indeed.  I don't know, for my sister, she cannot stop lamenting her childhood.   Me, I am just a coward.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched a movie today, called housebound.  It came from New Zealand.  It was a very good movie.  It was a horror movie infused with humour.  I thought it was a very complete movie.  I mean there're light hearted moment, scary moment, and also talk about relationship with family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

we went to malden and dined at an Ethiopian restaurant.  its presentation is very interesting.  we had four people, my mom, PQ, April, and I.  We ordered 3 meals.  But when the waitress brought the food, she brought a huge round pan, around 21 inches in diameter, a huge Ethiopian bread on the bottom, and our three meals, just dumped on the bread, decorated with some salad.  The ethiopian bread looked a bit purple, and sponge like.  It tasted sour, I thought a bit like sour dough, but April said sour dough has more a wine fragrance.  Ethiopian bread was just sour...  :p  We just used those bread as a wrap and put those lambs, beef, and salad on the them.  It was quite an experience.

Their bathroom was stinky though.  Reminds me of Chinese restaurant...  lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

some quotes from being a wallflower

Charlie: Mr. Anderson? Can I ask you something?
Bill: Yeah.
Charlie: Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
Bill: Are we talking about anyone specific?
[Charlie nods]
Bill: Well, we accept the love we think we deserve.
Charlie: Can we make them know that they deserve more?
Bill: We can try.


-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-

Charlie: There is so much pain. And I-I-I don't know how to not notice it.
Dr. Burton: What's hurting you?
Charlie: No, not... not me. It's them! It's... it's everyone. It never stops. Do you understand?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: