Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Thoughts that past away

My sister just came back from a week of intense training of pioneer work for Jehovah Witness.  She had to go to New York city right away, for her father in law was sick again with caner tumor.  I called on Tuesday to see how she's doing.  She sounded tired but remain calm and together.  Later that week, my mom got call from her after she's back from NYC.  We learned that her sister in law was really in a lot of stress, dealing with doctors, see her parent's deteriorating...   PQ could not really deal with the situation, it seemed he could understand what doctor was talking about, at least that's what my mom told me.  I still highly doubted though...  My sister tried hard to cheer up everyone.  Mom just hope that it won't be my sister's term to deal with doctor and all that...  Me either. 

-------------------------------------------------

It is true that I have problem sleeping for a long time.  As early as I could remember starting the end of last year.  I could hardly explain the situation.  I know I had a hard time to imagining things when I go to sleep.  But worse, that I am obsessed with a girl at the work place.  A girl , I cannot get, a girl who is 10 years younger, highly intelligent.  I also have huge conflicts when I tried to imagine a story.  It seemed that I want to replace Nono.  But at the same time I resist every step to use that girl at work place.  I never really be able to control it though.  I usually woke up at 3 in the morning, either by cat, or just naturally.  My gosh, I so wish to hold her clothes to my body, kiss her, touch her, and get the same passion from her.  But in reality, I kept my mind clear about one thing.  I shall never do anything.  In my present situation, it's no good.  But how insanely jealous just to see her talking and interacting with another guy! 

Dan called, two days ago.  He said he's coming in November.  He kept talking about how great to have a kid.  I talked to him about the jealousy.  He said it happened to everyone, however, once the relationship is secure, the feeling fades.  The problem for me is that I cannot establish such relationship.

--------------------------------------------------

My mom brought grandpa to dine in senior center yesterday.  It was kind disastrous.  He complained about everything.  He kept saying the food was no good, the parm eggplant with pasta, which he had many times before.  So later, my mom brought him to MacDonald for a fish sandwich, which he enjoyed.  But after the sandwich, he started saying that senior center owed him a cup of coffee.  As a habit, my mom brought him to market basket to buy something for uncle's family, since they were absent.  We got ice cream too. 

My mom could not sleep at all last night. 

--------------------------------------------------

I love her.  So let's just keep the distance.  Treat her well, wherever and whenever I can. 


No comments: