Thursday, April 19, 2012

few movies

I saw Sophie's choice. It was a horror movie. It has one of those scenes that impressed me so much. The scene was of course, the final revelation of Sophie. I could not felt too much about the ending for the last revelation was just too much, it lingered in my head. But I would say that the ending is actually quite a relieve for the lovers. One lived in his delusion, the other trapped in the aftermath of the history. That was a sweet relieve.

---------------

I saw Barton Fink. It was good. Coen Brothers really know how to build atmosphere. The whole experience was like reading a book with boring building block at the beginning, then when everything thing is set in the place, boom, it hit you. It's quite effective. Although the building block was kind boring. I think there were many funny remarks, I can see the funniness, but I did not laugh too much. Don't know why...

No comments: