Sunday, February 06, 2022

明天的戰爭 觀後感

 I watched theTomorrowWar 2 nights ago.  I don't particularly like the movie.  I feel it's very generic, the so called threat can be replaced by zombie, xenomorph, or any other monster movies.  I was hoping ChrisPratt could lift the movie.  JurrasicWorld did the trick for me, I like both ChisPratt and BryceDallasHoward , the so called star powers.  But no, not here.  It's not enough.  The rest of the characters did not bring their weight in the movie somehow.  I felt the daughter father relation should have enough impact.  But no, it do not.  I do not know why.  I want to compare the relationship here to interstellar's.   But I can't, it's not comparable.  I do not know why.   I really wish it worked.  

And comparing father daughter relation and the weightless of the rest of the characters, I feel the rest of the characters were the weakest link.  I feel the whole thing is made on top of ChrisPratt.  And I feel they want to be so political correct, they just forget to develop characters in the movie.  There's no time, it's already a couple hours long, and yet, everyone has to show up, colored people and all genders has to be shown capable.  But none of them really get any development.  I think a TV series would be more suitable for their purpose.  Thinking back to the independenceDay, I think I am wrong.  They don't need a TV series, they need better script.  

One more thing, the monster in the movie is really generic.  It's basically an Aliens ripoff, with bad taste.  

No comments: