Sunday, May 23, 2021

Thoughts aboutnba

I never followed NBA as intently after MJ's last ring.  I was following StephCurry this season though.  And it did not disappoint at all.  They had some huge failure.  But they came back in the end.  Although they got pushed out this post season.  I can't wait for the next chapter of StephCurry and Company.  I felt that after the last disastrous loss, SC really led the team by example.  And I still felt the steadiness in his interview.  He's smart enough to understand the question and intent of the question.  But he's also smart enough to answer them, and somehow sincere and honest did not became brashness.  In a way, he did reminded me of a little bit TimDncn.  

---------------------------------------------------------

I really like that SkipandShannon's talk is better than stephAandMAX.  I like Skippp because he's genuine, I feel that The show he and ShannonShp created, can sometimes have a good conversation, a good discussion.  But stephAandMAX was all about bashing the other side.  stephA can really have a surprising things to say in a good way.  But still, too much bashing on the other side.  Discussion was kind broken.  I appreciate the respect from SkipandShannon, that respect marks a chasm between 2 shows.  

Many of those talk show was more like a sales/marketing product most of the time.  Not worth the time.  

---------------------------------------------------------

This post season looked good.  The play-in adds pressure for the players.  But it did add entertainment value.  

---------------------------------------------------------


No comments: