Thursday, August 16, 2012

Story from Asylum

STory 1.


I have not idea why I was here in the first place.  I tried ard to squeeze my memory for a clue.  I odn'ot know.  but why should I know?  the owrld is much bigger than me, stronger still.  it can force me to do anything anyway.  But I do wnat to know the reason of it though.  so I seardcched hard. 

I used to have 6 best friends.  But since I came to the asylum, they never came to visit.  I am very upset about it.  I thought we were very good friends.  And MY gosh, I love Rachel.  IT makes my heart broken. I used to eat almost every thanksgiving at Monica's, until chandler and mon moved to the suburbs.  I think one of the closest relationship I had was with joe, who by the way loved Rachel as well.  Ross and RAchel are now together now.  Emma must be about 40 years as well.  Emma, Emma is R and R's kid.  Phoebe and mike moved out as well.  I think that marrying mike is a mistake.  But I have no say in this anyway. 

I cried hard when I thought of them.  I thought we've been through a lot.  But they never showed up and see me.  I just could not udnerstand why.  That's not how friends treat each other.  IF I could, I would pay them a visit.  My god, HOw I miss them.  But I know, time passes.  People change.  They grow old, just like me.  Although I was tortured for this past few decades for no apparent reasons.  I hate them, but I forgive too.  I just wish to see them.   If I could extract memories of their sound and pciture, how I would wish  to do that. 

No comments: