Thursday, September 17, 2026

Since last Friday

 I am so tired.  I feel like my contact to Kevin is gone.  Though I softly wondering if he's still on the job.  

And since Friday, I feel like the support are breathing down my neck.  Though they made the list for reordering and promised to throw the lots out from the inventory with order team.  So far, there's no action at all.  I tried to throw out some lots on Tuesday and Wednesday.  The more I did this inventory thing, the more I think that doing more really does not have any benefit to me at all.  I still feel alone and just the same as when ChandaraandNara were here.  I doubted the support will  come in and do anything about this.  No matter, they opened a can of worm, I will bother them with all the expired lots on everything.  And all the ordered item, if they are not going out, we will bug them too.  It's a can of worm.  And doon't forget, everything year, there's lots to throw out.  

I know it must have something to do with my action.  I was so pissed on Monday.  And I feel like the whole company is against me.  I doubted they will even think about the inventory.  But the business is so bad they though it's inventory's problem.  


The current problems for order team really stems from those two new computers.  The new computer for yuennng's station caused 2 major errors on Elisa kits labels.  The other errors are from FedEx and UPS deliveries.  For Kellan's Station, the amount of time Support and Kellan tried to fix the new computer was too much.  And the time spanned for at least 2 weeks now.  But I have to note, this is not David's problem.  We should've set up the computer as another station and test it out before replacing the old one...  It looks like a memory sticks defect.  But Kellan's computer crashed again yesterday after we thought we rooted out the bad memory, since there were two.  David returned one memory stick from Yuenng's station, and is starting the process for Kellan's.  Yeah, there's another problem...  And for some reason, Peter's computer has no problem...  


I decided to dump all the conjugation first.  I want to see how quickly can I fill the box.  Remember this has nothing to do with me.  I am just following an instruction.  And the quicker I fill the box, more fun will be for me.  



No comments: