I recorded some of my activity yesterday. Because I feel that I must have lost something in the recent years. For example, I keep hearing Mei implicitly or explicitly said that I am not doing anything. Then I noticed my sister said the similar thing about me. Even people at work would ask, "What are you doing in the weekedn?" "Do you have a plan over the weekend?"
So here is what I did yesterday:
7:30 got up
This is very late for me. I think i was awake since 510.
8:30 drive mom to KH
This is very self explanatory.
9:00 got home and went to bank
from KH to bank was probably the best time I used.
9:30 went to Farmer's market, sat in the park, read a book
Reading a book is probably the best time I used in the entire yesterday as well. But I returned the book the same day. It's about mothering. I think the topic is interesting enough. However, I kind felt distant, especially the first chapter. I still think its interesting enough.
10;20 went to pick mom at KH
Self Explanatory. She wants to go toCostco afterwards, so the next step is basically planned.
11:20 at Costco, having lunch and buy grocery
We got to try Costco's chick fingers, and we got some grocery.
1:20 went home from Costco, got gas
Self explanatory.
2:20 went to bed to take a nap, listening to 文茜
I've been added napping during the weekend. And actually my mom says she needs one too.
3:30 went to library and walked a little around town
I went to library to return that book with Mom. Library is without internet. I met Caroline with her daughter, man, her daughter looks all growing up. We met, and usually we start the conversation with how long we haven't seen Michelle since she and Mao opened up the martial art school which was 3 years ago... We did not talk much, since I thought I will walk with mom around the town. Man, I forget Caroline's name, it was her calling me, otherwise, I'd walk away... This is embarrassing...
6:00 got home had dinner: rotisserie chicken and left over noodle
We rested in Nero for a while, had a refresher and some free iced water. Then we went home.
6:30 clear the table, and brush my teeth
Self Explanatory.
7:20 start the movie "we shall not grow old" with mom
A documentary about WWI. I was a bit surprised in the beginning, since quite a few veterants sounds cheerful when they thought back on the days of enlisting in the army. But then when I thought bout it, I think it would be the most reasonable reaction. And a few of them also mentioned that if they went back time, they'd still go through with it. I think that is interesting. But towards the end, I felt some of the energy was frizzled out. Especially when the war ended, everybody's feeling was pretty disappointed, and even disheartened, even worse compared to the aftermath of battles that killed houndres of thousands of people.
9:00 finished the movie
Self explanatory.
9:30 went to bed, probably falling into sleep around 10:30
Self explanatory
=====================================================
Today
6:10 got up and worked on the spending sheet
Woke up around 5:10, have been thinking of doing the sheet since the passing Friday.
7:30 washed up and went down stairs
Self explanatory
9:20 went for a walk with mom
Mom did not sleep much last night, probably due to the Documentary. She was meant to go for ministry work, but could not. So we went for a walk instead.
10:15 back home from walk
Self Explanatory
10:30 work on the master list for work
I think the list is done, just need a bit more checking, then I can import it to Google sheets. Used a lot of Chat GPT
12:00 went down for lunch
Self explanatory, through and through it is all mom's cooking.
1:00 went to MB at Salem, NH for grocery, veggie and fruit mainly
Self explanatory
2:15 got home and put away grocery with Mom
Self explanatory
2:40 went for napping
Self explanatory
3:45 went for a walk
Self explanatory
5:30 back home and had dinner
Self explanatory
6:15 helped cleaned kitchen just a tad and brushed my teeth
Self explanatory
6:30 making this list
======================================================
I want myself to come back tomorrow to looked at the list more.
No comments:
Post a Comment