Friday, January 05, 2024

some thoughtsonWarriors

Some thoughts after watching highlights of w vs n last night:

  • I feel clay cannot play efficiently for 30 minutes.  He's still a deadly shooter.  But need to insert him at right times.  I wish he will remember shawnLivingston.  Starter or bench is merely an illusion.  
  • W's loss was not because ofJokic's shot.  If they can trade basket, 1:1, then they win.  If they can trade basket 1:2, they still won.  I even think if they trade the basket 1:3, they might hold the winning ticket.  But as it turns out, they cannot score.  
  • The turnover at the last second was a mystery to me.  Because Cp was much closer to SC, why did he did a cross court pass?  Without that turnover, the worst scenario was overtime.  I do not understand...   Even if Cp cannot shoot 3, the pass was shorter and safer.  



No comments: