Friday, December 22, 2023

I have a problem

 I have a problem.  It is always there but I feel it is now exasperated by the covid isolation.   I am taking my glasses off now for the hope that this will help me to write without auto correct myself too much, to the point I cannot say what I want to say.  


I am not talking anymore.  For al lthe things out of my mouth was rehashed and recycled, and repeated.  But i don't have energy and no time, no thought to do anything beyond what's given.  When i was in the gym doing yoga flow, I feel I was restricted.  I felt there're more things to do, to go beyond.  I quit the gym.  I did nothing.  I might have something in my mind at one time or another.  But scattered my thought, when I finally emptied my self to think what I want to do, my thoughts were scattered into the four wind.  And this happened again and again.  


I want to put an photo book for my cats.  and yet, it's been three years and plus.  I did not  I need glue.  I can't believe I's say that.  But it is true.  I went to shopping around grocery...and when I got home, I'd say, oh, I forgot to get glue.  Next time then.  I have the photobook, even got metallic pen.  I just need to print the photos and glue!  



No comments: