Tuesday, February 28, 2023

random

 34 videos I've posted since 10/18/22.  Most of them are 餘音, a few are something else.  

Now it's the end of Feb 2023, it's been 4 months and half.  I thought it was okay.  Okay being that I did not drop the ball after I finished growing up.  My mom loves 餘音, that's one of the reason I am doing it.  My sister does not like it so much, she does not understand how my mom loves it so much.  I find it intriguing.  

The point my sister said is that she does not see a lot of interactions between the father and daughter that could briny out such a deep connection between the two.  And that deep connection is actually the pivot point of the whole story.  She feels that it's very much one sided, almost conjured up all by the daughter.  

I think that is a valid point.  But I also see something that's beyond what was written down.  The fact that the daughter has such a heavy feeling for her dad even years after the death, I feel the first time author probably did not develop the whole situation as fully as she'd hope to.  I think there could be things more fully developed.  Though to me, some of the words the father offered to the daughter also showed a deep connection towards the daughter.   In fact, those are my favorite quotes from this book.  But I feel those quotes need to be thought over slowly after some experience in life to understand it.  

////////////////////////////////////


今年的恩逼ㄟ很有趣。  籃網拆夥了, 詹姆士王受傷了,嚕卡和凱利成了隊友,凱分杜蘭加入太陽,勇士連進不進的去季後賽都不確定了,由磯崎的隊伍在西部排名第一。。。

恩逼ㄟ 越來越像三國。  這個故事不是因為戰事,而是角色的動向。  我現在也才知道以前中國的歷史是怎麼賣的。  因為恩逼ㄟ的媒體主要也是在賣球星,而不是籃球這個運動。  當然,只要恩逼ㄟ大賣, 籃球也會有越多人玩就是了。  


//////////////////////////////////


上個星期六,榕從台灣到美國為了他弟弟楊楊的卅歲生日。  


///////////////////////////////










No comments: