Sunday, May 01, 2022

Move, man, just don't be still

 I was in the yard worked for 20 minutes.  After that I came, did my balance sheet.  And now, been browsing for more than 40 minutes.  5 minutes ago, I kept reminded myself.  If I have nothing to do online, then I should get off.  And yet, I kind don't want to.  So I searched my brain for anything ahead planned.  No.  Anything interesting to do?  No.  Anyone I want to contact.  Kind want to call Roger so I could go to his house and watch 2 highly anticipated games.  But maybe not want to call.  Feel out of blue by calling him, since I don't contact with anyone.  I was planning to go to herring run today but instead went with my sis yesterday afternoon.  I did a bit exercise this morning.  very little, still something though.  I think I will do some for now.  Just to keep myself moving.  I feel a bit blue right now, though the weather is so nice out.  



No comments: