Sunday, November 21, 2021

movie afterthought

 I watched a movie last night.  It's called Don'tBreath2.  I'd watched the first one and thought it was pretty good.  They created a good monster movie with a bit of twist.  But what drew me in in the movie really was the atmosphere it created.  So  I thought I'd watch the sequel.  

The whole thing was not as original as the first one.  The theme was quite unclear to me throughout the movie.  I understand the intention, but the plotline doesn't really have the emotional punch the director wished to create.  The twist at the end suffered because of the unclear theme.  But some the atmosphere was still there.  the main actor really is its main attraction.  I'd say it's merely okay if you really got nothing to do.  

And yet, I am writing this dumb piece for the movie.  

No comments: