Friday, December 14, 2018

Just Random thoughts

bonba bonba doodle liddle da da hahahah. 

--------------

My biggest gripe when I has a job was that I don't have a life.  What a pathetic thing to say.  I remember the first time I heard this phrase, I was scoffing at it.  "Everything is life", I said.  But the appearance of the word is not the mean of its expression... 

After I started to really work a little at Mascon, the closest person I can observe every day is Vic.  What really impressed me the most was that he can come back tomorrow and told me he's working on his car until dark.  He can then showed the work to me with his car.  I can't do that.  When I go home, I pretty much did next to nothing. And it slowly opened my eyes about other people as well.  They do the same thing.   Maybe it's not like every day they did something they could tell me.  But there's always something. 

The whole thing is ironic.  Because while I was doing nothing, the people closest to me, was all doing something!  My mom, my sister, my uncle...  However, I am still doing nothing after I opened my eyes.  It frustrated me to eons! 

--------------

It is kind new, after a long days of work, don't matter it's warehouse's physical labor, or a data entry's sitting all day long.  My heels at the end of the day hurts.  Something tightened and made it painful to move.  Right now the pain was alright, but I am thinking it's a bad sign... 

------------




No comments: