Friday, April 13, 2018

Taiwan first part

We are in Taiwan.  This is a very short trip.  Because I had a job lined up after this trip, and also I did not differentiate April's need and mine at all, I bought the ticket according to her schedule.  Due to the circumstances, this trip was not only untimely, also infinitely rushed. 

Even before the trip, April initiated the planning stage for me.  I need a lot of help.  April knows almost everything, I know none.  A week before, she came to the house stating her intention to set the schedule straight with us.  I thought it was unnecessary, but turns out we followed the schedule almost to the T, because of that day.  Impressive. 

The things that April take the lead was done in a prompt and proper manner.  I felt that she's over reacting sometimes, but when I took the lead, the thing was not finished at all, I still need to finished the coming days.  le sigh. 


No comments: