Sunday, March 11, 2018

Quietly creeping in

2017 was a weird time of my life.  I was looking through my cell, there are tons of picture from that year.  It was quite amazing.  Something to notice:

  • Had a party in the Warehouse in Jan
  • I built a snow cat in Feb 2017 after a storm
  • Had a party at my house for Sofiya got a new job
  • Told Alex I am leaving for physical therapy assistant
  • Warehouse started to hire new people, found Jose
  • Peirene joined Mascon
  • Went to Borda Borg with CJ, Chenyang, Harry, Peirene, Mindy, CenYang's boyfriend
  • Attended a Medical interpreter's certificate program
  • Went to Mt. Monadnock with CJ, Harry, Michele, and their friends
  • Went to Rhode Island to watch Dunkirk on a special Theater al
  • Driving Mr. Wang back and forth for a full year
  • Went to JW headquarter
  • Went to quite a few movies  with George
  • Went to Nahant Beach at 530, to see sunrise by myself
  • Went to Rt. 1A north up alone, although did not get to Ogunquit as planned
  • CJ was sent to TW for 4 months
  • I started part time since attending certificate class, but went back to full
  • Went to Vermont  with Mei and Peirene in Oct
  • Went to museum with George and Mei
  • House and cat sitting for Aunt Grace
  • Went to concert and night club with Ian, Peirene, Monica
  • Went to a few PQ's Karaoke parties 
  • Had a french fries birthday party at Mascon
  • Grandpa passed away on 1.1.2018
Recording these makes me extremely anxious.  I felt that recording it meant something.  But I don't know what.  I felt completely overwhelmed.  We shall see.   

No comments: