Sunday, July 10, 2016

Today's nonsense

SA is closing the store nationwide since couple weeks ago.  I decided to take a look, at the same time, going to the Rockingham park mall to ask T-Mobile about new cell.  I'd like to see a Surface pro4 too.  Watched some youtube about it... 

In the RPM, I was introduced in a cosmetic store.  That sales person first gave me a sample, then had me sit down at the store to show me his product.  Then he started to do a lot of sales pitch, selling me this manicure set.  I bought one box set in the end.  I know this is a mistake.  But at the same time, I was cooking up excuses for me buying the set, like it's a gift for PL Ah Yi.  Deep down though, I knew it's just excuse...

Anyway, from then on, I went to the SportsAuthority and found out that the stock is almost gone...  So I frankly search for anything I could get.  I got my hands on fleet throw, champion spandex-ish pants, basketball...  But eventually, I set these all side,  I got my mom a shoes, and myself a basketball shoes, which I told myself during this visit, I don't need a basketball shoes... 

Anyway, the total expenses was 140+.  The two shoes were flop, because the basketball shoes was an impulse buy.   I was waiting in line with my mom's shoes, but suddenly I felt an urge to leave the line, and unsatisfied about something.  I went towards the basketball shoes section and get the first one I saw and tried it on.  The size was good, except a bit too narrow.  But again, an impulse arose from nowhere, it's like something unsatisfied... 

I went home afterwards, and found that nothing really satisfied, not even my mom's shoes.  She insisted it's okay.  But I know it's only barely.  I even drove back to RPM trying to return the Manicure thing.  Nay, it's not refundable. 

I was very upset.  I was very upset lately.  Not just for this thing.  But again and again, I act according my impulses, by speaking, by action, by many things.  I know the plan, I couldn't stick to it.  But at the same time, I know most plan are supposed to be thrown out when the real action started. 

I need to know what I want, when I talk to people?  But I need to learn tact without throwing refuses right at other people's faces.  I have to refuse and hold on to my decision firmly for now without tact though... 

I'm sad... 

No comments: