Sunday, January 11, 2015

海克力斯和其他

just saw hercules with the rock.  this movie was quite entertaining.  I mean it did not pretend to be serious.  And I know exactly what i was getting.  The created an wonderful experience for viewing this movie. 

The movie surrounds the rock with all the role actors.  And it pushed those role  actors to their full capability.  especially worthy of mentioning was ian mcshane.  He not only delivered one of the most hilarious line in the movie, he also accommodated one of my favorite scenes in all my years of watching movies!

the rock was perfect for this job.  By watching the trailer, I thought his voice was a big weak, not manly enough.  But I was wrong.  During the most intense scene, the rock crying out his own name was really not bad.  And with his physique, the look, he's an awesome hercules. 

many of these kind movies using real history as background, but eventually, I felt they were all like Conan the Barbarian!  All telling a story from far far away, long long ago.  It was fun.  The history really doesn't matter.

---------------

brick mansion:

another movie, but besides the opening sequence, there's nothing to see.  Nothing.  very sad.  The source material was not good to begin with.  It's a waste of talents when there's no story at all...  just pathetic.  

No comments: