Friday, December 19, 2014

bed late

it's late now.  I woke up this morning at 3.  I am tired.  Yet, I felt hard to go to bed.  For I felt the day is not yet finished.  I wish I could go to bed with an exalted thought. 

Work has been hard lately.  For the past two days, company wanted to push most of the gun parts out before the end of the year.  We had wrapped 48 of those skids, all by hands.  That's not counting the other company's skids.  A week before, we started to raise new racks in the expanded area for warehouse.  My coworker is the main guy, but it's still hard for me as a helper. 

I came home feeling lonely.  My mom is here, welcoming me with kind words food.  But I seemed to want more.  Something I felt empty inside.  It might be holiday depression, it usually happens. 

I wish I could play well in baseball in warehouse.  But I could not hit the ball somehow.  On the other hand, all the other people can hit the ball quite well.  I hate it, especially when michele is around.  It's a dilemma, really.  For only she wants to play baseball as bad as I do. 

Even now, I felt restless.  Something is unfinished.  And yet, go to bed I must.  I am tired. 

No comments: