Sunday, August 31, 2014

random blabbering

I can't even say things to myself.  I think about it.  I told myself to write it down, but I refuse.  Oh, look, this guy is without words.   I am tired of watching myself, hearing myself. 

i just watched liam neeson's new movie, non stop.  it's pretty good. it really made a pickled situation for the protagonist.  and it is very interesting that film maker manipulated audiences intentionally.  It made me keep guessing who was the real villain towards the end.  My mom watched it with me.  it's funny that she even had a dream about it that night. 

I could not sleep well.  i am super charged sexually in the morning.  It is not pleasant at all, in fact it's hell.  it felt almost getting out of hand.  I so wish for intimate relationship, and I also kept trying very hard to get away from it.  Not that I had any chance...  lol 

When charlene asked me to go to movie last  week, I almost turned it down.  But i did not.  It felt very strange to go to movie besides myself, or my accompanied by my Mom.  woburn showcase cinema was awesome though.  After  the movie, and we went our separate ways, it's excruciatingly lonely, even now. 

xiaobao called me today again.  i thought he was joking last friday.  but it is not.  of course, his mom really wish to talk to my mom.  it's the reason why.  I was very tired today, so my voice must sound sleepy.  xiaobao hung the phone very shortly.  i did not know what to say then, but right now, i'd like to talk.  but he ain't calling. 

i had a thoughts today.  i haven't talked to wendy for a long time, i felt.  it's really sad.  with her, i felt i was mentally, academically challenged.  it stimulate my spirit quite a lot.  although it usually went into a stalemate.  but it was still exciting.  it's a shame really. 

charlene wanted to watch another this past friday night.  I said no.  i forgot that i had to go to aldi with my mom that night at first.  so the reason of turning down was simply because, i felt uncomfortable to go.  I was afraid. 

i watched the hobbit2.  it was much better than the first one.  maybe it was because the characters were more flashed out than the first one.  but most importantly, it's less of a drag. 


No comments: