Sunday, April 27, 2014

life so far

I started to have a regular job.  But every problem that I have is still there.  I was never naive about having a job at first, and all my problems would soon go away.  I can also foresee that every troublesome scenario in my head.  Now I filled my life with work.  I pushed myself to see some the real nakedness, I could not fulfill that emptiness.  All the things I personally want to do, no matter how little, I could not push myself to do them.  Whenever, I was with myself, My head just went blanc.  I wake with a dreadful dreadful sadness every morning.  I still wish to die.  But I know I will not do it.  Because, I don't do anything I myself want to do.  Instead, I wait.  Until one day, the world came which he already did.  Regular job was first step.  But didn't I want a regular job?  Yes.  But I do what job said.  Then after that 8 hours. Nothing.  Not a thing.  You have no idea How much Hate for myself.  Nada! 

The situation should be ransomed easily.  right?  right.  Just fucking do it already!  NO, but there're excuses, I don't want to be uncle.  I don't want to be my dad.  I don't want to be my mom.  I am all those people that I know of, with their worst attributes in me.  do I blame them?  No, I blame myself.  I feel I see, but I do not.  Blind as I am, what  I say, could only reflect a blind man's visual.  Blanc.  

No comments: