Friday, March 28, 2014

有趣的話

I was learning to drive a forklift.  After I pulled a pallet and transported it to a place then put it down.  I tried to back up.  The first thing I did was not pressing on gas pedal.  I tried to turn the wheel first.  For in my mind, I kept thinking that it's different with forklift when it comes to turning comparing to a regular automobile. The instructor immediately stopped me and asked why I turned the wheel first when I have no idea which way was my wheel turned to.  I suddenly realized what he meant.  We have to try to move the forklift first, to feel which way my back tire was turning towards.  Then, I can decide, how much turn I need to adjust.  I felt it's a great lesson for life as well. 

I can't really say what's the lesson for life yet.  But I will record here, for later elaboration. 

No comments: