Monday, December 26, 2016

thoughts on movies

Assassin's creed:

I like it.  I really like the relation of father and daughter in the movie.  The action for both parkour and fighting was both clear and intense.  Even the transition between modern day and ancient time was clearly executed.  I like the casting decision on many people, especially that general of Christian Spain. 

I'd complain about the music though.  It's very loud. 

---------------------------------------------

La La Land:

This movie was awesome.  I love it. I remembered watch old musicals, where, I felt a glee watching protagonist dancing the girl of his dream.  It's like two puppies play with innocence and joy.  I found the innocence and joy from both Emma and Ryan!  Their characters matched up perfectly, with their wits, intelligence, and passion!  The dialogue between the two brought smile on my face.  Their dance was not Fred and Ginger, but it's more than enough. 

The opening scene already brought a smile on my face.   Most of the scenes were in reality, but many of them, were filmed in like a fantasy sequences! 

Anyway, I recommended everyone to see it. 

No comments: